Top Hits Monthly – Pop – 0003-P – THP0003 – Karaoke CD+G – Pop March 2000
Album of 9 + 9 Titles in English
- That Would Be Good / Alanis Morissette
- That Would Be Good [+]guide vocal / Alanis Morissette
- L. A. Song / Beth Hart
- L. A. Song [+]guide vocal / Beth Hart
- Bring It All to Me / Blaque featuring *NSYNC
- Bring It All to Me [+]guide vocal / Blaque featuring *NSYNC
- Hanginaround / Counting Crows
- Hanginaround [+]guide vocal / Counting Crows
- Blue (Da Ba Dee) / Eiffel 65
- Blue (Da Ba Dee) [+]guide vocal / Eiffel 65
- Rhythm Divine / Enrique Iglesias
- Rhythm Divine [+]guide vocal / Enrique Iglesias
- 24/7 / Kevon Edmonds
- 24/7 [+]guide vocal / Kevon Edmonds
- Thank God I Found You / Mariah Carey featuring Joe and 98°
- Thank God I Found You [+]guide vocal / Mariah Carey featuring Joe and 98°
- The Great Beyond / R.E.M.
- The Great Beyond [+]guide vocal / R.E.M.
- The first tracks are recorded with a vocal guide to learn the songs.
- The others tracks are in karaoke version without lead vocal.
Important information: Prices and order are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). Year and music style are an indication only. Picture, language, list of titles and spelling are as faithful as possible but could differed from the product. The songs offered are the highest quality available. These are professional re-creations and not renditions by the original artist.
When this disc is played in a CD player with graphics capability (CD+G), the lyrics to the song will appear on your TV screen. The lyrics change color in time with the music, so singing along is easy. When using a CD player without graphics capability, only the music portion will be heard.
The professional CD+G stands for
Compact Disc + Graphics. This is the most widely used format for Karaoke music. The discs are identical to standard CDs (compact discs) yet have the additional graphics track that allows you to read the song lyrics on a connected TV or monitor. As the soundtrack plays on your karaoke player, the lyrics scroll across the TV in perfect sync with the music, allowing you to sing along to any song!
The sound of a CD+G Karaoke disc will also play in any standard CD, CD-ROM or DVD player around the world. To see the words of song on screen your player must read the CD+G or CD+Graphics format.
The professional CD+G is the industry standard!
Special note concerning the karaoke: The chorus and sometime the melody are present on professional karaoke soundtrack.