Privacy and personal data protection policy
The processing, confidentiality and security of your personal data are extremely important to us. We strive to provide you with personalized services in a way that respects your wishes and your privacy. This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy (hereinafter the
HEDONYX) uses personal data about you to provide you with the best possible customer experience.
Types of data collected by HEDONYX
Personal Data means any information that can identify you, either directly (i.e. by name) or indirectly (i.e. using a customer number). To provide us with your personal data. The personal data we collect directly from you may include information relating to:
- Your name and contact details,
- Your areas of interest,
- Your purchases,
- Your preferences,
- The pages you visit on hedonyx.com,
- The HEDONYX events in which you participate,
- Your requests to our customer service.
In the event that you apply for a job at HEDONYX, We may collect the following information: Your name and contact details, CV and cover letter. The personal data that HEDONYX needs is indicated as such on the various pages containing the personal data collection forms. If you do not complete these mandatory fields, HEDONYX will most likely not respond to your requests and/or provide you with the requested products and services. Other information is optional and allows us to know you better and to improve the messages and services we send you.
Channels through which your data is collected and/or received
As part of our interactions, we may collect certain data via the following points of contact:
- Interactions with our advisors,
- Clicks on the hedonyx.com page,
- Contacts with customer service,
- HEDONYX events you attend,
- Interactions with our public relations department,
- Forms you fill out,
- Applications you use,
- HEDONYX social media pages that you visit and/or comment on or like,
- Ads in search engines that you click on,
- If you wish, you can contact our sales advisors and talk to them on an external instant messaging application. Our advisors will be happy to answer your questions about these platforms. However, we would like to remind you that HEDONYX cannot guarantee that your data or other information shared on these programs will remain confidential and secure since they are beyond the control of HEDONYX and it declines all responsibility.
This data or information may be sent outside the economic area of your country. Therefore, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with how these applications are used and their respective privacy policies.
Purposes for which HEDONYX uses your data
As part of our interactions and depending on the context in which your data is collected, We may use your data to:
- Manage your orders,
- Manage personalized content and HEDONYX messages,
- Manage your profile,
- Manage your online requests concerning HEDONYX,
- Manage the events you register for or attend,
- Manage your application,
- Manage our website and digital applications,
- Improve our products and services.
Regarding your application, we use your data to manage and track your application. We maintain a history of transactions and other sales records in order to meet legal and governmental requirements as well as for the purposes of our insurers and audits. Depending on how your data is collected, the legal grounds for processing it may be:
- Your consent (i.e. to manage our personalized marketing offers or via cookies to manage your online browsing session),
- Perform a contract (i.e. process and track your orders, manage access to your customer account),
- A legal obligation if the data processing is required by law (i.e. keeping sales invoices),
- Our legitimate interests, such as improving our products and services, preventing fraud, securing our tools or personalizing our marketing materials.
We only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the current purpose, meet your needs or comply with our legal obligations. In general, Your personal data is only retained in our database for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes described above or as long as permitted by law.
- If you are a customer (i.e. you have purchased a HEDONYX product): for a period not exceeding five years from your initial purchase. This period is renewed each time you interact with HEDONYX,
- If you are a potential customer (i.e. you have never purchased a HEDONYX product but are interested in a product): Three years from the collection of your data. This duration is renewed each time You interact with HEDONYX (i.e. you participate in an event),
- If you contact the Public Relations department: for a period not exceeding 10 years from your first contact. This duration is renewed each time you interact with HEDONYX (i.e. you request information from HEDONYX),
- If you are a job applicant (i.e. applying for a position advertised by HEDONYX): two years from the date you apply.
If cookies are installed on your computer, We cannot store them for longer than 13 months. Once we no longer need your personal data, it is deleted from our systems and records or anonymized so that you can no longer be identified.
Recipients of your data
Your data is intended for the HEDONYX services that process your requests. We ensure that your personal data is only accessible to duly authorized persons and when necessary for the purposes mentioned above. We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes. If necessary, and to the extent possible in a format that does not directly identify you, we may share your information with :
- Other HEDONYX establishments in order to provide you with the same personalized service anywhere in the world,
- Our trusted third-party providers acting at our direction and solely on our behalf.
For example, we entrust certain services to third parties who deliver a product to you, service providers who have secure payment and transaction platforms with fraud prevention, suppliers who help us coordinate our events, suppliers IT services, web marketing and public relations agencies and vendors who assist us with customer service.
We may also offer you the option of using your social media login information. In this case, please be aware that you are sharing your profile information with us. We would like to inform you that these social networks operate according to their own privacy policies.
Means by which the confidentiality of your data is protected
Your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation
Below is a summary of the rights you are entitled to under this settlement.
- Right to information
- Right to erasure/right to be forgotten
You have the right to erase or delete your data. However, this right may be limited for legal reasons or due to our legitimate interests in retaining your personal data.
- Right of access
You have the right to access the personal data HEDONYX has about you
- Right of rectification
You have the right to rectify your personal data if it is inaccurate or out of date and/or to complete any missing data.
- Right to refuse direct marketing
At any time, you can request to stop receiving our messages about our promotions, news and events. In particular, you can use the hypertext link provided for this purpose in each e-mail we send you.
- Right to withdraw consent to consent-based data processing at any time
You can withdraw your consent for us to process your data where the processing is based on consent.
You also have the right to contact the data protection authority in your country to lodge a complaint against the data protection and privacy practices of HEDONYX.
Last modified on May 11, 2022