Music Maestro – Karaoke in CD+G – Romancing With the Oldies
Album of 15 Titles in English
- For Your Love / Ed Townsend
- Have You Heard? / The Duprees
- Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me / Mel Carter
- I’m Leaving It Up to You / Dale and Gale
- Love Me Tender / Elvis Presley
- My Prayer / The Platters
- My Special Angel / Bobby Helms
- One Summer Night / The Danleers
- Since I Don’t Have You / The Skyliners
- Since I Fell for You / Lenny Welch
- Sunny / Bobby Hebb
- Tears on My Pillow / Little Anthony and the Imperials
- Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye / The Casinos
- There’s a Moon Out Tonight / The Capris
- Tonite, Tonite / The Mellokings
Public interest message: An original is valuable. A copy is not worth anything!
CD-G, CDG, CD G, CD Graphic, CD Graphics…
The professional CD+G stands for
Compact Disc + Graphics. This is the most widely used format for Karaoke music. The discs are identical to standard CDs (compact discs) yet have the additional graphics track that allows you to read the song lyrics on a connected TV or monitor. As the soundtrack plays on your karaoke player, the lyrics scroll across the TV in perfect sync with the music, allowing you to sing along to any song!
The sound of a CD+G Karaoke disc will also play in any standard CD, CD-ROM or DVD player around the world. To see the words of song on screen your player must read the CD+G or CD+Graphics format.
The professional CD+G is the industry standard!
Special note concerning the karaoke: The chorus and sometime the melody are present on professional karaoke soundtrack.