Music Maestro – Karaoke in CD+G – Party Time Volume III
Album of 15 Titles in English
- Do You Love Me / The Contours
- I Heard It Through the Grapevine / Marvin Gaye
- I Love the Nightlife (Disco Round) / Alicia Bridges
- Johnny B. Goode / Chuck Berry
- La Bamba / Ritchie Valens
- Ladies’ Night / Kool & The Gang
- Louie Louie / The Kingsmen
- Respect / Aretha Franklin (Forrest Gump)
- Some Kind of Wonderful / Grand Funk Railroad
- Takin’ Care of Business / Bachman-Turner Overdrive
- Twist and Shout / The Beatles
- (We’re Gonna) Rock Around the Clock / Bill Haley & His Comets
- What I Like About You / The Romantics
- Willie and the Hand Jive / Johnny Otis
- You Shook Me All Night Long / AC/DC
CD-G, CDG, CD G, CD Graphic, CD Graphics…
The professional CD+G stands for “Compact Disc + Graphics”. This is the most widely used format for Karaoke music. The discs are identical to standard CDs (compact discs) yet have the additional graphics track that allows you to read the song lyrics on a connected TV or monitor. As the soundtrack plays on your karaoke player, the lyrics scroll across the TV in perfect sync with the music, allowing you to sing along to any song!
The sound of a CD+G Karaoke disc will also play in any standard CD, CD-ROM or DVD player around the world. To see the words of song on screen your player must read the CD+G or CD+Graphics format.
The professional CD+G is the industry standard!
Special note concerning the karaoke: The chorus and sometime the melody are present on professional karaoke soundtrack.