DKKaraoke – Karaoke in CD+G – Classic Rock Volume 7 – From Beach To Street – USED
Album of 15 Titles in English
- A World Without Love / Peter and Gordon
- Crimson and Clover / Tommy James and the Shondells
- Crystal Blue Persuasion / Tommy James and the Shondells
- Don’t Worry Baby / The Beach Boys
- Fun, Fun, Fun / The Beach Boys
- Good Vibrations / The Beach Boys
- Hello Mary Lou / Ricky Nelson
- I Get Around / The Beach Boys
- Let It Be Me / The Everly Brothers
- Little Deuce Coupe / The Beach Boys
- My Eyes Adored You / Frankie Valli
- Rag Doll / The Four Seasons
- Surf City / Jan and Dean
- The Little Old Lady (Pasadena) / Jan and Dean
- Walk Like a Man / The Four Seasons
Updated 04/03/2021 dd/mm/YYYY
CD-G, CDG, CD G, CD Graphic, CD Graphics…
The professional CD+G stands for “Compact Disc + Graphics”. This is the most widely used format for Karaoke music. The discs are identical to standard CDs (compact discs) yet have the additional graphics track that allows you to read the song lyrics on a connected TV or monitor. As the soundtrack plays on your karaoke player, the lyrics scroll across the TV in perfect sync with the music, allowing you to sing along to any song!
The sound of a CD+G Karaoke disc will also play in any standard CD, CD-ROM or DVD player around the world. To see the words of song on screen your player must read the CD+G or CD+Graphics format.
The professional CD+G is the industry standard!
Special note concerning the karaoke: The chorus and sometime the melody are present on professional karaoke soundtrack.