Music Maestro – Karaoke in CD+G – Pop Hits of the 90’s Volume II
Album of 15 Titles in English
- All the Man That I Need / Whitney Houston
- Baby Baby / Amy Grant
- How Can We Be Lovers? / Michael Bolton
- I Don’t Have the Heart / James Ingram
- It Ain’t Over ’Til It’s Over / Lenny Kravitz
- Just Another Day / Jon Secada
- Nothing Broken But My Heart / Céline Dion
- Oh Girl / Paul Young
- Ordinary World / Duran Duran
- Save the Best for Last / Vanessa Williams
- Something to Talk About / Bonnie Raitt
- Sometimes Love Just Ain’t Enough / Patty Smyth with Don Henley
- This Used to Be My Playground / Madonna
- Unforgettable / Natalie Cole with Nat “King” Cole
- When a Man Loves a Woman / Michael Bolton
Public interest message: An original is valuable. A copy is not worth anything!
CD-G, CDG, CD G, CD Graphic, CD Graphics…
The professional CD+G stands for
Compact Disc + Graphics. This is the most widely used format for Karaoke music. The discs are identical to standard CDs (compact discs) yet have the additional graphics track that allows you to read the song lyrics on a connected TV or monitor. As the soundtrack plays on your karaoke player, the lyrics scroll across the TV in perfect sync with the music, allowing you to sing along to any song!
The sound of a CD+G Karaoke disc will also play in any standard CD, CD-ROM or DVD player around the world. To see the words of song on screen your player must read the CD+G or CD+Graphics format.
The professional CD+G is the industry standard!
Special note concerning the karaoke: The chorus and sometime the melody are present on professional karaoke soundtrack.