DKKaraoke – Karaoke in CD+G – Classic Rock Volume 2 – Soft Sounds of the 60’s – USED
Album of 15 Titles in English
- Baby, I’m-A Want You / Bread
- Bus Stop / The Hollies
- Cherish / The Association
- Different Drum / Linda Ronstadt and Stone Poneys
- Don’t Let the Sun Catch You Crying / Gerry and the Pacemakers
- Everything I Own / Bread
- Green Tambourine / The Lemon Pipers
- He Ain’t Heavy, He’s My Brother / The Hollies
- If / Bread
- Laughing / The Guess Who
- Make It with You / Bread
- Never My Love / The Association
- Traces / Classics IV
- Windy / The Association
- You Were on My Mind / We Five
Updated 02/03/2021 dd/mm/YYYY
CD-G, CDG, CD G, CD Graphic, CD Graphics…
The professional CD+G stands for “Compact Disc + Graphics”. This is the most widely used format for Karaoke music. The discs are identical to standard CDs (compact discs) yet have the additional graphics track that allows you to read the song lyrics on a connected TV or monitor. As the soundtrack plays on your karaoke player, the lyrics scroll across the TV in perfect sync with the music, allowing you to sing along to any song!
The sound of a CD+G Karaoke disc will also play in any standard CD, CD-ROM or DVD player around the world. To see the words of song on screen your player must read the CD+G or CD+Graphics format.
The professional CD+G is the industry standard!
Special note concerning the karaoke: The chorus and sometime the melody are present on professional karaoke soundtrack.