Music Maestro – Karaoke in CD+G – Country Hits of the 90’s Volume VII
Album of 15 Titles in English
- A Little Less Talk and a Lot More Action / Toby Keith
- He Thinks He’ll Keep Her / Mary Chapin Carpenter
- Hey Cinderella / Suzy Bogguss
- I Swear / John Michael Montgomery
- John Deere Green / Joe Diffie
- Life #9 / Martina McBride
- Rock My World (Little Country Girl) / Brooks & Dunn
- She’d Give Anything / Boy Howdy
- State of Mind / Clint Black
- T.L.C. A.S.A.P. / Alabama
- That’s My Story / Collin Raye
- They Asked About You / Reba McEntire
- We Don’t Have to Do This / Tanya Tucker
- We Just Disagree / Billy Dean
- You Will / Patty Loveless
CD-G, CDG, CD G, CD Graphic, CD Graphics…
The professional CD+G stands for “Compact Disc + Graphics”. This is the most widely used format for Karaoke music. The discs are identical to standard CDs (compact discs) yet have the additional graphics track that allows you to read the song lyrics on a connected TV or monitor. As the soundtrack plays on your karaoke player, the lyrics scroll across the TV in perfect sync with the music, allowing you to sing along to any song!
The sound of a CD+G Karaoke disc will also play in any standard CD, CD-ROM or DVD player around the world. To see the words of song on screen your player must read the CD+G or CD+Graphics format.
The professional CD+G is the industry standard!
Special note concerning the karaoke: The chorus and sometime the melody are present on professional karaoke soundtrack.