Sound Choice – Spotlight – 8669 – SC8669 – Karaoke in CD+G – Silly Sing-Along Songs – Volume 2
Album of 15 Titles in English
- Always Look on the Bright Side of Life / Monty Python
- ’Cause I’m a Blonde / Julie Brown
- Cow Patti / Jim Stafford
- Dancing with a Man / Rodney Carrington
- Don Henley Must Die / Mojo Nixon
- Galaxy Song / Monty Python
- Guns Made America Great / Pinkard and Bowden
- Help Me Make It Through the Yard / Pinkard and Bowden
- Istanbul (Not Constantinople) / They Might Be Giants
- Mississippi Squirrel Revival / Ray Stevens
- My Cellmate Thinks I’m Sexy / Cledus T Judd
- Running Bare / Jim Nesbitt
- Snoopy vs. the Red Baron / The Royal Guardsmen
- The Haircut Song / Ray Stevens
- The Winner / Bobby Bare
Public interest message: An original is valuable. A copy is not worth anything!
CD-G, CDG, CD G, CD Graphic, CD Graphics…
The professional CD+G stands for
Compact Disc + Graphics. This is the most widely used format for Karaoke music. The discs are identical to standard CDs (compact discs) yet have the additional graphics track that allows you to read the song lyrics on a connected TV or monitor. As the soundtrack plays on your karaoke player, the lyrics scroll across the TV in perfect sync with the music, allowing you to sing along to any song!
The sound of a CD+G Karaoke disc will also play in any standard CD, CD-ROM or DVD player around the world. To see the words of song on screen your player must read the CD+G or CD+Graphics format.
The professional CD+G is the industry standard!
Special note concerning the karaoke: The chorus and sometime the melody are present on professional karaoke soundtrack.