Music Maestro – Karaoke in CD+G – Party Time Volume II
Album of 15 Titles in English
- Celebration / Kool & The Gang
- Electric Boogie (Electric Slide) / Marcia Griffiths
- Hawaiian Wedding Song / Don Ho
- If You Wanna Be Happy / Jimmy Soul
- Jump / Kris Kross
- Land of 1000 Dances / Cannibal and the Headhunters
- Let’s Twist Again / Chubby Checker
- Mickey’s Monkey / The Miracles
- Monster Mash / Bobby Boris Picket and The Crypt Kickers
- Stayin’ Alive / Bee Gees (Saturday Night Fever)
- Strokin’ / Clarence Carter
- The Hokey Pokey / Children
- The Name Game / Shirley Ellis
- The Purple People Eater / Sheb Wooley
- You’re Sixteen / Johnny Burnett
CD-G, CDG, CD G, CD Graphic, CD Graphics…
The professional CD+G stands for “Compact Disc + Graphics”. This is the most widely used format for Karaoke music. The discs are identical to standard CDs (compact discs) yet have the additional graphics track that allows you to read the song lyrics on a connected TV or monitor. As the soundtrack plays on your karaoke player, the lyrics scroll across the TV in perfect sync with the music, allowing you to sing along to any song!
The sound of a CD+G Karaoke disc will also play in any standard CD, CD-ROM or DVD player around the world. To see the words of song on screen your player must read the CD+G or CD+Graphics format.
The professional CD+G is the industry standard!
Special note concerning the karaoke: The chorus and sometime the melody are present on professional karaoke soundtrack.