Karaoké Planète – Série Professionnelle – KPF108 – Karaoke in CD+G – Français volume 108
Album of 15 Titles in French – Français
- Avant de me dire adieu / Les Classels
- Je n’ai que mon âme / Natasha St-Pier
- L’opéra du mendiant / Nicola Ciccone
- La désise / Daniel Boucher
- La Manic / Bruno Pelletier
- Les doigts / Kevin Parent
- M’entends-tu ? / Richard Séguin
- Marie-Hélène / Sylvain Lelièvre
- Parle-moi / Isabelle Boulay
- Plaisir / Les Respectables
- Qu’est-ce que ça peut ben faire / Éric Lapointe
- Quand on aime on a toujours vingt ans / Jean-Pierre Ferland
- Ses yeux / Paul Piché
- Souvent longtemps énormément / Diane Tell
- Trembler le monde / Nancy Dumais
How to get more French karaoke songs with the professional Karaoké Planète series
When this disc is played in a CD player with graphics capability (CD+G), the lyrics to the song will appear on your TV screen. The lyrics change color in time with the music, so singing along is easy. When using a CD player without graphics capability, only the music portion will be heard.
The professional CD+G stands for
Compact Disc + Graphics. This is the most widely used format for Karaoke music. The discs are identical to standard CDs (compact discs) yet have the additional graphics track that allows you to read the song lyrics on a connected TV or monitor. As the soundtrack plays on your karaoke player, the lyrics scroll across the TV in perfect sync with the music, allowing you to sing along to any song!
The sound of a CD+G Karaoke disc will also play in any standard CD, CD-ROM or DVD player around the world. To see the words of song on screen your player must read the CD+G or CD+Graphics format.
The professional CD+G is the industry standard!
Special note concerning the karaoke: The chorus and sometime the melody are present on professional karaoke soundtrack.