Karaoké Planète – Série Professionnelle – KPF102 – Karaoke in CD+G – Français volume 102
Album of 15 Titles in French – Français
- À Winnipeg / Pierre Lalonde
- Animal / France D’Amour
- Armée du salut / Vilain Pingouin
- Ce qu’il reste de nous / Luce Dufault
- Elle / Didier Barbelivien
- Entre moi et lui / Marie-Denise Pelletier
- Europe / Okoumé
- L’été indien / Joe Dassin
- La folie en quatre / Daniel Bélanger
- Le plus fort c’est mon père / Lynda Lemay
- Les enfants de l’avenir / Isabelle Pierre
- Parler aux anges / Nancy Dumais
- Paroles, paroles / Dalida et Alain Delon
- Rester debout / Richard Séguin
- Ton nom / Marjo
How to get more French karaoke songs with the professional Karaoké Planète series
When this disc is played in a CD player with graphics capability (CD+G), the lyrics to the song will appear on your TV screen. The lyrics change color in time with the music, so singing along is easy. When using a CD player without graphics capability, only the music portion will be heard.
The professional CD+G stands for
Compact Disc + Graphics. This is the most widely used format for Karaoke music. The discs are identical to standard CDs (compact discs) yet have the additional graphics track that allows you to read the song lyrics on a connected TV or monitor. As the soundtrack plays on your karaoke player, the lyrics scroll across the TV in perfect sync with the music, allowing you to sing along to any song!
The sound of a CD+G Karaoke disc will also play in any standard CD, CD-ROM or DVD player around the world. To see the words of song on screen your player must read the CD+G or CD+Graphics format.
The professional CD+G is the industry standard!
Special note concerning the karaoke: The chorus and sometime the melody are present on professional karaoke soundtrack.