DKKaraoke – Karaoke in CD+G – DKG Volume 44 – USED
Album of 18 Titles in English
- A Day in the Life / The Beatles
- After Midnight / Eric Clapton
- Birthday / The Beatles
- Copacabana (At the Copa) / Barry Manilow
- Dim All the Lights / Donna Summer
- Every 1’s a Winner / Hot Chocolate
- Happy Together / The Turtles
- Heart of Gold / Neil Young
- I Hear You Knocking / Fats Domino
- Lady / Kenny Rogers
- One Bad Apple / The Osmonds
- Physical / Olivia Newton-John
- She’s Leaving Home / The Beatles
- The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down / The Band
- The Tide Is High / Blondie
- Unconditional Love / Donna Summer featuring Musical Youth
- When I’m Sixty-Four / The Beatles
- With a Little Help from My Friends / The Beatles
Updated 02/03/2021 dd/mm/YYYY
CD-G, CDG, CD G, CD Graphic, CD Graphics…
The professional CD+G stands for “Compact Disc + Graphics”. This is the most widely used format for Karaoke music. The discs are identical to standard CDs (compact discs) yet have the additional graphics track that allows you to read the song lyrics on a connected TV or monitor. As the soundtrack plays on your karaoke player, the lyrics scroll across the TV in perfect sync with the music, allowing you to sing along to any song!
The sound of a CD+G Karaoke disc will also play in any standard CD, CD-ROM or DVD player around the world. To see the words of song on screen your player must read the CD+G or CD+Graphics format.
The professional CD+G is the industry standard!
Special note concerning the karaoke: The chorus and sometime the melody are present on professional karaoke soundtrack.