DKKaraoke – Karaoke in CD+G – Encore 1 – Favorites Volume 4
Album of 15 Titles in English
- American Woman / The Guess Who
- Back in the U.S.S.R. / The Beatles
- Burning Love / Elvis Presley
- Don’t It Make My Brown Eyes Blue / Crystal Gayle
- Get Back / The Beatles
- He’s a Rebel / The Crystals
- Hey Jude / The Beatles
- I Got Rhythm / The Happenings
- Me and Bobby McGee / Janis Joplin
- Medley: Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In (The Flesh Failures) / The 5th Dimension (Forrest Gump)
- My Boyfriend’s Back / The Angels
- New York, New York / Frank Sinatra
- Over the Rainbow / Judy Garland (The Wizard of Oz)
- This Masquerade / George Benson
- Yesterday / The Beatles
CD-G, CDG, CD G, CD Graphic, CD Graphics…
The professional CD+G stands for
Compact Disc + Graphics. This is the most widely used format for Karaoke music. The discs are identical to standard CDs (compact discs) yet have the additional graphics track that allows you to read the song lyrics on a connected TV or monitor. As the soundtrack plays on your karaoke player, the lyrics scroll across the TV in perfect sync with the music, allowing you to sing along to any song!
The sound of a CD+G Karaoke disc will also play in any standard CD, CD-ROM or DVD player around the world. To see the words of song on screen your player must read the CD+G or CD+Graphics format.
The professional CD+G is the industry standard!
Special note concerning the karaoke: The chorus and sometime the melody are present on professional karaoke soundtrack.