Music Maestro – Karaoke in CD+G – Country Hits of the 90’s Volume IX
Album of 15 Titles in English
- Better Your Heart Than Mine / Trisha Yearwood
- Goodbye Says It All / Blackhawk
- I Can’t Reach Her Anymore / Sammy Kershaw
- I’m Holding My Own / Lee Roy Parnell
- Let’s Make a Baby King / Wynonna
- My Love / Little Texas
- No Doubt About It / Neal McCoy
- Piece of My Heart / Faith Hill
- Silver Threads and Golden Needles / Dolly Parton, Tammy Wynette and Loretta Lynn
- Standing Outside the Fire / Garth Brooks
- Take It to the Limit / Suzy Bogguss
- Tryin’ to Get Over You / Vince Gill
- We’ve Tried Everything / Pam Tillis
- (Who Says) You Can’t Have It All / Alan Jackson
- Words by Heart / Billy Ray Cyrus
CD-G, CDG, CD G, CD Graphic, CD Graphics…
The professional CD+G stands for “Compact Disc + Graphics”. This is the most widely used format for Karaoke music. The discs are identical to standard CDs (compact discs) yet have the additional graphics track that allows you to read the song lyrics on a connected TV or monitor. As the soundtrack plays on your karaoke player, the lyrics scroll across the TV in perfect sync with the music, allowing you to sing along to any song!
The sound of a CD+G Karaoke disc will also play in any standard CD, CD-ROM or DVD player around the world. To see the words of song on screen your player must read the CD+G or CD+Graphics format.
The professional CD+G is the industry standard!
Special note concerning the karaoke: The chorus and sometime the melody are present on professional karaoke soundtrack.